I am an Independent Graphic Design Professional located in the shadow of Mt. Rainier in Washington state. I want to become your business’s new best friend and bring out the potential that I can imagine and see for your brand. Let me help your target market see it too!
© 2015 Amie Baker Creative, AMB Design. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by AMB Design.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. AMB Design makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the blog located at https://bebrightlybranded.wordpress.com (the “blog”). The blog is operated by AMB Design.
All contents of this blog are governed by these policies.
1. All contents published in this blog are intellectual property of AMB Design and should not be reproduced or copied without permission and/or without giving credit.
2. Contents/Images/information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary.
3. If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in this blog please drop a comment/mail (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest.
4. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog (mainly in business analysis posts) are property of respective companies/owners and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
5. Opinions/viewpoints expressed in this blog are entirely personal to the author. Employer, relatives, family and friends have nothing to do with these contents and are not liable for anything what so ever.
6. Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If your name/photo has appeared in this blog and you wish to get it removed, let me know.
7. While every caution has been taken to provide my readers with most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog. Author will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog.
8. Author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made.
9. The author doesn’t have commercial interest in blogging at this moment and may not accept invitations/requests of certain type which he deems inappropriate.
10. Author is open for link exchange but such requests will be entertained on a case by case basic at the sole discretion of the author.
11. This blog doesn’t have any promoters/sponsors and is fully owned and operated by AMB Design.(Blog hosted on WordPress) Blogging is not a primary activity for this blogger and new posts may get delayed if primary activities demand most time. Your cooperation will be appreciated.
12. Nofollow tag.
All links given to commercial websites will carry rel=”nofollow” tag, for the fear that Google will interpret them as sponsored posts and may choose to penalize me. Please be informed that I’m not doing any sponsored posting on this blog (as of now) and articles/links on commercial websites are given because I find them relevant/interesting/useful to the readers.
13. If you find contents of this blog copy pasted elsewhere, drop me a note. Your gesture will be highly appreciated.
Links given to personal pages and blogs do not carry nofollow tag, except in exceptional cases where I fell the need for the same.
Disclaimer adapted from: http://www.enidhi.net/2007/06/enidhi-india-blog-disclaimer.html